10/18/10

The show must go on...

I'm still waiting for that knock on my door... It's going on 3 weeks since I've heard anything. I'm not counting it out yet, but I'm also gonna keep moving forward with my own thing.

Still working on perfecting some recipes and have a few that still need to be tested. I'm finding that most need at least 2 tries to get them right.

I did cupcakes for a birthday this weekend. It was a Tinkerbell theme, and the colors requested were pink and green. I was told that flavor was not overly important. So I went with vanilla cake and white chocolate mint buttercream. I did have green cake with pink frosting and the other half pink cake with pink frosting. Unfortunately, in my rush to get them to the party on time, I forgot to snap a few photos... So, I thought I would share what I made my "baby" (she just turned 9) for her birthday. She requested "chocolate and more chocolate"...




2 comments: