9/8/10

Fun design stuff

You may (or may not) have noticed that I changed things a bit on the blog. I had to put my new logo to good use! You'll also notice a new addition on the side bar. There's a little pdf sneak peek of what my menu will look like!!!

Speaking of my AWESOME logo, I made business cards straight away after I got the file!
I LOVE them! I deleted my phone number for this post. I love you all dearly, but didn't think it would be a great idea to post my digits for the world to see.

I've got ingredient pricing lined up for this week and then I hope to get in touch with at least once place to possibly rent kitchen time. I really need to get down to the courthouse and register my business name, too.

OH YEAH! Last week I got my TX food handler certification! I think there's one more food related certification I need, but I'm going to hold off until I find the kitchen. I feel like I've made some real progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment