2/3/11

Recipe tweaking...

I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to food, especially my cupcakes. Most of what you see in my gallery has come from many a trial and error. I think most recipes have gone through a least 2 revisions before I decided they were right. Well, that is except for the Ain't Your Granny's. Cause my Granny did the perfection for me on that, and you just shouldn't mess with perfection!

So, when I came up with the concept for the Sno White, I had a couple fails in the cake and filling department. I had something that was so-so, but I knew I could do better. I think I finally hit the mark this week. I decided I was gonna give it one more go and I couldn't be more pleased. A moist, tender white cake, filled with white chocolate ganache and topped with white chocolate, mint buttercream (one of my favorite frostings!). I know I've got a keeper when the hubs says, "This is just horrible"!






1 comment: